Politics and Student Management Department
1. Functions and duties
- Pupil, Student - Political Affairs Division (abbreviated to PSPAD) is the functional unit of Hanoi Pedagogical University No. 2 (abbreviated to HPU2) is responsible for: advising and assisting Rector in the thoughts politics affairs related to officers, students; in the affairs on propaganda, campaigns, public culture of university and students affairs.
- PSPAD is responsible for:
+ To construct and organize implementing programs, plans and legal documents on the work of political thought, culture, letters and arts – sports activities – aesthetic education, on the citizens education and student affairs.
+ To organize the education, propaganda for officers, student; organizing the extra-curricular activities and cultural activities, letters and arts activities and sports activities for students in order to support the work of ideological education, educating ethics quality and educating lifestyle for students.
+ Organizing the broadcasts, propaganda, decorating and servicing for commemorative activities, the public holidays, festive days of the University. PSPAD plays a role relationship with reporters stations, newspapers and other mass media.
+ To co-ordinate with faculties in order to perform administrative tasks in the student affairs, managing the students living inside or outside of dormitory, public safety task, security task, preventing the drug and HIV/AIDS, prostitution, crime and other social evils; educating, guiding and implementing the policies of the Party and Government for students; to inspect and synthesize data on the results of forming, encourage academic scholarship, title emulation for students, class student, rewarding the student, disciplining the student.
+ The mass culture affairs and conserving the tradition of HPU2.
- PSPAD achieved the titles of emulation:
+ "Collective socialist", (academic year 1979-1980),
+ "Unit Labor excellent", 2 times (academic years 1997-1998, 1998-1999),
+ "Collective Labor excellent", 5 times (academic years 1999-2000, 2002-2003, 2004-2005, 2006-2007, 2007-2008),
+ "Good Labor Organization", 2 times (academic years 1994-1995, 1995-1996),
+ "Unit Labor excellent", 4 times (academic years 1996-1997, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2003-2004);
- PSPAD be rewarded:
+ Merit of Minister of Education and Training, 5 times (the years 1991, 2001, 2002, 2006, 2007)
+ Merit of Rector of HPU2, (the year 2005)
3. Development trend in future
PSPAD advises and assists Rector, manages, services effetely and quality for thoughts - political activities, culture, letters and arts – sports activities – aesthetic education and student affairs of HPU2 "To train the teachers, techniques scientific staff who has the university standard and postgraduate standard. It is a center for research scientific and technology transfer for development of education, economics, culture of country and international integration”.
PSPAD is the functions unit strong comprehensive, has high prestigious in the "Hanoi Pedagogical University No. 2: Multi-branch, multi-field, becoming the dynamic center of scientific research and technology transfer of country”.
- Our staff, employees are comprehensive, complete structure, steadfastness political quality, sense of serving people, in-depth and expert in professional knowledge to meet increasing scale training of HPU2: 15,000 students in 2015, 20,000 students in 2020.
- Facilities for educational activities, propaganda, culture, letters and arts, management students, has been gradually standardized, modernized.
- The efficiency convenience modern method in managing, organizing and operating the propaganda, education, in organizing activities: culture, letters and arts and in the work of managing student.
- There are effective great contributions for the training of teachers, technician scientists staff who has the high quality university standard and postgraduate standard and develop the HPU2
- To meet the task of preserving culture and tradition of HPU2, duty of information domestically and internationally./.